What’s included in this art curriculum?
Teach the joy of art to all grades and ages using this one book. Encouragement for getting started with chalk pastels, a simple supply list and…
- Jonquil in a glass of water
- Spring tree
- Spring tree (bonus acrylic tutorial!)
- Quilt on a clothesline
- Bird’s nest (try the FREE video tutorial below)
- Three little chicks
- Dogwood (as seen in Hodgepodge nature study)
How Can You Use These Spring Art for All Ages Tutorials?
- Celebrate the changing of the seasons with art!
- Get started in chalk pastel art with these tutorials to show you what a joy it is!
- Gather all your children. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Create a spark of interest in your students!
- Try a new medium – chalk pastels!
- Grow a love of art with tutorials that are successful in a short amount of time.