Thanks for signing up for Make Your Homeschool a Little More Beautiful! You will find the replay, below!
Download Your Resources for the Event
Here’s How to Be Ready for the Event
For your literature time with Sarah, reserve or pick up your copy of Miss Rumphius at your local library or order online today!
- 2:08 – Literature Invitation
- 16:15 – Nature Study
- 21:00 – Art with Nana
- 38:20 – Special Announcements
For your art time with Nana, you will just need a very few suggested supplies, below:
- a starter set of chalk pastels (Our favorites are here)
- construction paper (Nana suggests white construction paper for this lesson)
- baby wipes or damp paper towel for easy clean up
For your nature study time with Tricia, have your lupine download on hand.
Find out ALL about Sarah’s NEW A Little More Beautiful: The Story of a Garden book HERE!
Share On Social Media!
Be sure to share your Make Your Homeschool A Little More Beautiful time on social media and tag @readaloudrevival @outdoorhourchallenge and @chalkpastelart – We can’t wait to see you participating and to see your paintings!