Welcome Hip Homeschool Moms
Welcome to art lessons for Hip Homeschool Moms and their families! Trish Corlew loves Nana’s Darth Vader art lesson. Nana has loved all things Star Wars from the start and taught her children and grandchildren to love Star Wars too! For fun, we are sharing Nana’s Darth Vader art lesson with you and your family!
Here’s What To Do
To enjoy Nana’s Darth Vader art lesson in your homeschool, you just need a very few supplies:
- a starter set of chalk pastels (Our favorites are here)
- construction paper (black or dark blue)
- baby wipes or damp paper towel for easy clean up
After you enjoy Nana’s Darth Vader art lesson, be sure to share on social media and tag @chalkpastelart – We can’t wait to see your paintings! Nana would love to comment.
This fun Star Wars chalk pastel teatime with Nana is the perfect way to celebrate your children’s love for all things Star Wars! The Star Wars-themed lessons are super easy to follow and are ideal for all ages. All you need is a simple set of chalk pastels, construction paper, and Nana’s video art lessons! Add in some tasty treats, and you have a teatime even a Wookie would love!
Keep Learning with Art Lessons for Hip Homeschool Moms and Their Families
- Be sure to grab your FREE set of Getting Started in Chalk Pastel Art Video Art Lessons with Nana (the accompanying ebook has a discount code for your first payment)!
- Take a tour of how Nana’s art lessons can bless your homeschool – there is even a tea time full of fun Star Wars ideas!
Enjoying this homeschool art? Nana has over 700+ video art lessons for all ages in the You ARE an ARTiST Complete Clubhouse!
May the force be with you!