What is included in this course?
- A variety of video art lessons on painting birds with acrylics
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- You ARE an Artist Facebook group – share photos of art work, ask questions and encourage each other!
- Step-by-step written acrylic art lessons at our sister website, Hodgepodge.me: Acrylics Plus Links to Tutorials
- Blue Jay Video Art Lesson – You Tube
- Baby Blue Bird Video Art Lesson – You Tube
- Bird’s Nest Video Art Lesson – sample from Spring Course
- Cardinal Video Art Lesson – sample from Bird Course
Begin with any art lesson that appeals to you. Each of these tutorials is designed for students of all ages.
General Suggestions for Acrylics
Just like her chalk pastel art lessons there are no expensive, intimidating list of art supplies. Nana shares the basic supplies needed in her Introduction and Supplies video in the course. Dampened paper towels or baby wipes also make for easy clean up and help in cleaning off hands between colors.
Perch your acrylic wren on a pretty, little tea cup!