What a powerful painting you will paint of Jesus walking on water!
What is included in this course?
- A variety of video art lessons on techniques with chalk pastels
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- You ARE an Artist Facebook group – share photos of art work, ask questions and encourage each other!
Begin with any art lesson that appeals to you. Each of these tutorials is designed for students of all ages.
General Suggestions for Bible Stories Chalk Art
In addition to a starter set of chalk pastels, there are very few supplies we suggest you have on hand. For paper – regular copy or printer paper works very well. Construction paper is also wonderful for the layering and blending of colors. It is our favorite. Dampened paper towels or baby wipes make for easy clean up and help in cleaning off hands between colors.
Just a child’s lunch, fish and bread to feed so many that came to hear Jesus.
Paint Jesus washing a disciple’s feet.
Paint the Last Supper with a focus on Jesus. Add other disciples if you’d like – you ARE the artist!
Paint Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane.
Paint a beautiful painting of Jesus blessing a child.
Paint this familiar Bible story of the man that climbed a tree to get a glimpse of Jesus.