Paint what you would imagine the very first day might look like with chalk pastels.
What is included in this course?
- A variety of video art lessons on techniques with chalk pastels
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- You ARE an Artist Facebook group – share photos of art work, ask questions and encourage each other!
Begin with any art lesson that appeals to you. Each of these tutorials is designed for students of all ages.
General Suggestions for Bible Stories Chalk Art
In addition to a starter set of chalk pastels, there are very few supplies we suggest you have on hand. For paper – regular copy or printer paper works very well. Construction paper is also wonderful for the layering and blending of colors. It is our favorite. Dampened paper towels or baby wipes make for easy clean up and help in cleaning off hands between colors.
Paint an idea of what the Garden of Eden might look like – including the forbidden tree.
Paint Noah’s Ark and the rainbow that appeared as the promise after the ark landed on dry ground.
Paint the rainbow of colors on Joseph’s coat.
Paint what you might imagine is the Ark of the Covenant!
Paint the wonderful scene with David and Goliath!
Paint the decisive moment of Queen Esther.
Paint the amazing scene of Daniel in the Lion’s Den!