Paint the Christmas Star in chalk pastels!
What is included in the course?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- You ARE an Artist Facebook group – share photos of art work, ask questions and encourage each other!
Begin with any art lesson that appeals to you. Each of these tutorials is designed for students of all ages.
General Suggestions for Christmas Chalk Art
In addition to a starter set of chalk pastels, there are very few supplies we suggest you have on hand. Regular copy or printer paper works very well. Construction paper is also wonderful for the layering and blending of colors. It is our favorite. Dampened paper towels or baby wipes make for easy clean up and help in cleaning off hands between colors.
You ARE an Artist
We encourage you to share photos of your art time and/or finished art work. Nana and Tricia would love to see it and comment! Here are a few ways you can share:
- Post a photo on Instagram and tag @ChalkPastelArt and/or use the hashtag #YouAREanArtist.
- Upload a photo to our ChalkPastel.com Facebook page
- Email a photo via the contact form at ChalkPastel.com
Yes, you ARE an artist!
Paint the nativity in chalk pastels!
Paint a fun winter scene in chalk pastels – snowman and all!
Paint a gingerbread man and decorate your painting with holly!
Paint a Christmas angel! Maybe the one on top of your Christmas tree?
Have fun painting what’s under your Christmas tree!
Paint beautiful Christmas Ornaments.
Have fun painting your Christmas tree or one you imagine!
Paint a beautiful strand of Christmas lights
Christmas Camp Morning Time was SO much fun with all of you artists! Enjoy!
These lessons include a Handel’s Messiah lesson with Mary Prather of SQUILT Live! and a chalk pastel art lesson with Nana. Enjoy! And here is a little, two-minute intro video…
What fun Nana had making Christmas cards with our Artist Clubhouse members and Pam Barnhill’s Morning Time subscribers! Resources: Be sure to get your FREE Christmas Celebration Morning Time Plans…