Johnny Appleseed Art Lesson with Nana 🍎🍏
What is included in the course?
- Accompanying A Seasonal Start in Chalk Pastels ebook
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- You ARE an Artist Facebook group – share photos of art work, ask questions and encourage each other!
Begin with any art lesson that appeals to you. Each of these tutorials is designed for students of all ages.
General Suggestions for Fall Chalk Art
In addition to a starter set of chalk pastels, there are very few supplies we suggest you have on hand. Regular copy or printer paper works very well. Construction paper is also wonderful for the layering and blending of colors. It is our favorite. Dampened paper towels or baby wipes make for easy clean up and help in cleaning off hands between colors.
You ARE an Artist
We encourage you to share photos of your art time and/or finished art work. Nana and Tricia would love to see it and comment! Here are a few ways you can share:
- Post a photo on Instagram and tag @ChalkPastelArt and/or use the hashtag #YouAREanArtist.
- Upload a photo to our ChalkPastel.com Facebook page
- Email a photo via the contact form at ChalkPastel.com
Yes, you ARE an artist!
Join Nana for a You ARE an Artist Clubhouse exclusive fall trees chalk pastel art lesson. Let’s paint some beautiful aspen trees!
Brilliant Fall Trees Art Lesson with Nana 🍁🍂🎨
A pumpkin is definitely a fall favorite. Have fun with this art lesson!
A fun version of a fall favorite!
Watch out for falling acorns!
Art in action! You can show the effects of the wind on a tree – and blowing the colorful leaves through the air.
A fun lesson in perspective – look up! Capture the fall colors with chalk pastels.
What a fun, fall, memory-making event – roasting marshmallows around the campfire.
Paint a wonderful fall dessert!
Paint a fun fall scene – mitten covered hands holding a mug of hot chocolate!