How many honeybees will you paint on your sunflowers?
What is included in this course?
- A variety of garden nature themed video art lessons
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- You ARE an Artist Facebook group – share photos of art work, ask questions and encourage each other!
Begin with any art lesson that appeals to you. Each of these tutorials is designed for students of all ages.
General Suggestions for Garden Nature Chalk Art
In addition to a starter set of chalk pastels, there are very few supplies we suggest you have on hand. For paper – regular copy or printer paper works very well. Construction paper is also wonderful for the layering and blending of colors. It is our favorite. Dampened paper towels or baby wipes make for easy clean up and help in cleaning off hands between colors.
Feel free to stop, rewind and enjoy each video art tutorial at your own pace. Enjoy each one over and over as you practice with chalk pastels and learn more about forest nature study.
Is it Peter Rabbit? It could be!
The ladybug is a garden classic!
What kind of caterpillar is in your garden?
Paint an ear of corn with leaves and kernels!
Do you love a juicy watermelon too? Let’s paint one!