Paint the Ancient Roman Coliseum with chalk pastels.
What is included in this course?
- A variety of video art lessons – samples from multiple I Drew It Then I Knew It courses
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage and challenge more advanced artists ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- You ARE an Artist Facebook group – share photos of art work, ask questions and encourage each other!
Begin with any art lesson that appeals to you.
General Suggestions for I Drew It Then I Knew It Video Chalk Art
In addition to a starter set of chalk pastels, there are very few supplies we suggest you have on hand. For paper – regular copy or printer paper works very well. Construction paper is also wonderful for the layering and blending of colors. It is our favorite. Dampened paper towels or baby wipes make for easy clean up and help in cleaning off hands between colors.
Feel free to stop, rewind and enjoy each video art tutorial at your own pace. Enjoy each one over and over as you practice with chalk pastels and learn you ARE an artist!
Will this crown be for the king or the queen? You get to decide! You will need the following: yellow construction paper (suggested) and these pastel colors: variety of yellow…
Paint a silhouette of America’s first president, George Washington.
Paint Thomas Edison’s electric light bulb.