Paint a pond scene from your nature walk!
What is included in this course?
- A variety of pond nature themed video art lessons
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- You ARE an Artist Facebook group – share photos of art work, ask questions and encourage each other!
- Nana’s video on Chalk Pastel Nature Journaling.
Begin with any art lesson that appeals to you. Each of these tutorials is designed for students of all ages.
General Suggestions for Pond Nature Chalk Art
In addition to a starter set of chalk pastels, there are very few supplies we suggest you have on hand. For paper – regular copy or printer paper works very well. Construction paper is also wonderful for the layering and blending of colors. It is our favorite. Dampened paper towels or baby wipes make for easy clean up and help in cleaning off hands between colors.
Feel free to stop, rewind and enjoy each video art tutorial at your own pace. Enjoy each one over and over as you practice with chalk pastels and learn more about forest nature study.
Paint a tortoise from your pond nature walk!
Paint a bullfrog that you may have noticed on your pond nature walk!
Paint a dragonfly that you may have noticed on your pond nature walk!
Paint a water strider that you may have noticed on your pond nature walk!
Paint a beaver that you may have noticed on your pond nature walk!
Paint a rainbow trout that you may have spied in the water while on your pond nature walk!
Paint a goose that you may have seen gliding on the water while on your pond nature walk!