What is included in this course bundle?
- Both the Spring and the Easter video art courses
- Both accompanying ebooks
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- You ARE an Artist Facebook group – share photos of art work, ask questions and encourage each other!
Begin with any art lesson that appeals to you. Each of these tutorials is designed for students of all ages.
General Suggestions for Spring and Easter Chalk Art
In addition to a starter set of chalk pastels, there are very few supplies we suggest you have on hand. Regular copy or printer paper works very well. Construction paper is also wonderful for the layering and blending of colors. It is our favorite. Dampened paper towels or baby wipes make for easy clean up and help in cleaning off hands between colors.
BONUSES! You are invited to join our Weekly Art Lessons on our Facebook page. Every Wednesday at noon ET. Join us live or anytime at the replay.
Spring Weather Video Art Lesson
Redbud Tree Art Lesson
St. Patrick’s Day Video Art Lesson
THREE St. Patrick’s Day Video Art Lessons
Dr. Seuss Truffula Trees Video Art Lesson
Easter Crown of Thorns Video Art Lesson
You ARE an Artist
We encourage you to share photos of your art time and/or finished art work. Nana and Tricia would love to see it and comment! Here are a few ways you can share:
- Post a photo on Instagram and tag @ChalkPastelArt and/or use the hashtag #YouAREanArtist.
- Upload a photo to our ChalkPastel.com Facebook page
- Email a photo via the contact form at ChalkPastel.com
Yes, you ARE an artist!