What is included in this course?
- A variety of World Landmarks video art lessons
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- You ARE an Artist Facebook group – share photos of art work, ask questions and encourage each other!
Begin with any art lesson that appeals to you. Each of these tutorials is designed for students of all ages.
General Suggestions for World Landmarks Chalk Art
In addition to a starter set of chalk pastels, there are very few supplies we suggest you have on hand. For paper – regular copy or printer paper works very well. Construction paper is also wonderful for the layering and blending of colors. It is our favorite. Dampened paper towels or baby wipes make for easy clean up and help in cleaning off hands between colors.
Paint the Ancient Roman Coliseum with chalk pastels.
Suggested supplies: light blue construction paper. Blue, white, light blue, black and yellow chalk pastels. You might also like: Australia Map
Suggested supplies: light green or other light colored construction paper. Black, blue, green, red chalk pastels. You might also like: Map of China