What is included in this course?
- A great variety of video art lessons to sample the You ARE an ARTiST Clubhouse
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- You ARE an Artist Facebook group – share photos of art work, ask questions and encourage each other!
Begin with any art lesson that appeals to you. Each of these tutorials is designed for students of all ages.
General Suggestions for Chalk Art
In addition to a starter set of chalk pastels, there are very few supplies we suggest you have on hand. For paper – regular copy or printer paper works very well. Construction paper is also wonderful for the layering and blending of colors. It is our favorite. Dampened paper towels or baby wipes make for easy clean up and help in cleaning off hands between colors.
Feel free to stop, rewind and enjoy each video art tutorial at your own pace. Enjoy each one over and over as you practice with chalk pastels and learn more and grow as an artist.
Featuring you! You ARE an Artist
So, paint your Clubhouse sampler paintings and be sure to share with us! Simply tag @chalkpastelart on social media, use the #YouAREanArtist hashtag, or share a photo in the You ARE an Artist group on Facebook.
Sample I Drew It Then I Knew It History
Samples from our You ARE an Artist Complete Clubhouse and all four of our history art lesson subscriptions on the following pages. Simply scroll down a bit: