Happy Birthday, Claude Monet! Before you go for ice cream and cake in honor of Monsieur Monet on November 14th, let’s delve deeper into his life and how his insistence of making art HIS way has influenced artists for almost a century! He has changed the art world, and almost like the Beatles changed music forever…Monet has graciously, softly, and beautifully colored our lives with his impression of what we couldn’t see before! Enjoy Famous Artist Claude Monet.
Famous Artist Claude Monet Show Notes
- 3:47 The Louvre
- 5:35 Monet and Renoir’s Techniques
- 6:59 Monet’s Study of Light
- 9:29 Water Lilies
I would like to paint the way a bird sings.”Claude Monet
You might also like:
- Nana’s Monet lessons are in the Famous Artists series exclusive to the You ARE an Artist Complete Clubhouse
- Monet’s Field of Sunflowers from Nana’s A Simple Start in Acrylics
- Impressionism with Monet (his famous lilies) from Nana’s Chalk Pastel Techniques course
- Claude Monet’s London at Twilight on our YouTube channel – along with a tour of Nana’s favorite chalk pastels
- Monet for a Day Art Adventure (Artist Clubhouse members enjoy a wonderful audio story from Around the World Stories!)
Nana is passionate about helping you realize you ARE an artist! Not only an artist with chalk pastels but with homeschooling, creative spaces, favorite family recipes and more. Nana also enjoys chatting – especially about art. If you have followed along with any of her You ARE an Artist video art lessons, you know that. She also enjoys sharing photos and thoughts on topics while she is being creative in her studio space on her back porch. That is where she will be chatting with you – from her back porch. It’s Nana’s You ARE an Artist Podcast!
-Special thanks to Erin Vincent and her artists for the beautiful photos. Visit her at Nourishing My Scholar.