Welcome Firefly Nature School Subscribers
Here’s What To Do
To enjoy Nana’s shark lesson, you just need a very few supplies:
- a starter set of chalk pastels (Our favorites are here)
- construction paper (all the blues are great for the ocean!)
- baby wipes or damp paper towel for easy clean up
After you enjoy Nana’s Shark Fin Art Lesson, be sure to share on social media and tag @chalkpastelart – We can’t wait to see your paintings!
Keep Learning with Shark Art Lessons
- Be sure to grab your FREE set of Getting Started in Chalk Pastel Art Video Art Lessons with Nana!
- Take a tour of all of the Shark Art you can enjoy – there is even a shark tea time full of fun ideas! You can learn about sharks for a month or more.
Enjoying this shark art? Nana has over 700+ video art lessons for all ages!