Will it be an early spring or six more weeks of winter? Paint your prediction with Nana’s Goundhog Day art lesson. Then, if you are ready for an early spring, dive into Nana’s set of Spring Video Art Lessons. Or if you are still enjoying winter, paint up a snowstorm with Nana’s Winter Video Art Lessons. Of course you can have access to ALL of Nana’s 700+ video art lessons in the You ARE an Artist Complete Clubhouse.
Enjoy Nana’s Groundhog Day Art Lesson!
Suggested supplies: white construction paper. Brown, yellow and black chalk pastels.
FEATURING YOU! YOU ARE AN ARTIST!
- A note on chalk pastels: Pastels are an easy, forgiving medium. Fun for children and adults alike! Details on the pastels and paper we use, how and where to purchase, and links to all of Nana’s other pastel lessons are here: Our Favorite Chalk Pastels
- The practical aspects of a mess: Pastels are blessedly messy. We always have baby wipes close by to wipe hands. We wear something we don’t mind getting stained or don a smock.
Do you and your artists learn best with a video art tutorial? Join the You ARE an Artist Clubhouse for even more Video Art Lessons at ChalkPastel.com!
You might also like:
- You ARE an Artist Clubhouse Membership
- Spring Video Art Lessons Bundle
- Spring Preschool Lessons
- Master Classes with Nana
- Tea Time Art Lessons
- Easy Mommy and Me Art Time
We can’t wait to see your Groundhog Day painting. And please be sure to share with a friend!
You ARE an Artist!