Baby Yoda and the Mandalorian stories have captured our hearts! We know there are fellow fans out there that feel the same way. So we knew it was time for an art lesson. Join Nana for How to Draw Baby Yoda and the Mandalorian. And know that this lesson is part of the wonderful Chalk Pastels at the Movies bonus with You ARE an Artist Clubhouse membership.
How to Draw Baby Yoda and Mandalorian Video Art Lesson
Enjoy Nana’s How to Draw Baby Yoda and Mandalorian in Chalk Pastels video art lesson!
Suggested supplies: orange construction paper. Brown, orange, red, green, blue, white, pink, purple and yellow chalk pastels. (Lots of colors for this one!)
FEATURING YOU! YOU ARE AN ARTIST!
So, paint your Baby Yoda and the Mandalorian art and be sure to share with us! Simply tag @chalkpastelart on Instagram, use the #YouAREanArtist hashtag, or upload a photo to the ChalkPastel.com Facebook page!
- A note on chalk pastels: Pastels are an easy, forgiving medium. Fun for children and adults alike! Details on the pastels and paper we use, how and where to purchase, and links to all of Nana’s other pastel lessons are here: Our Favorite Chalk Pastels
- The practical aspects of a mess: Pastels are blessedly messy. We always have baby wipes close by to wipe hands. We wear something we don’t mind getting stained or don a smock.
Do you and your artists learn best with a video art tutorial? Join the You ARE an Artist Clubhouse for even more Video Art Lessons at ChalkPastel.com!
You might also like:
- Chalk Pastels at the Movies (bonus to You ARE an Artist Clubhouse membership)
- Star Wars Rise of Skywalker video art lesson
- Master Classes with Nana
- Tea Time Art Lessons
- Easy Mommy and Me Art Time
We can’t wait to see your baby Yoda and Mandalorian painting. And please be sure to share with a friend!
You ARE an Artist!