Are you a huge Star Wars fan? We think it would be awesome to have a Star Wars art marathon. If you have been following art lessons with us, you will know that we love to share video lessons for favorite books and movies. In fact, one of the bonuses with You ARE an Artist Clubhouse membership is an index of lessons for movies with Chalk Pastels at the Movies. Enjoy a sample of Chalk Pastels at the Movies with Nana’s How to Draw Star Wars in Chalk Pastels Video Art Lessons! And please be sure to share these lessons with a friend.
How to Draw Star Wars in Chalk Pastels Video Art Lessons
Enjoy Nana’s How to Draw Star Wars in Chalk Pastels video art lessons and create your own Star Wars Art Marathon! You ARE an Artist Clubhouse Complete members enjoy a Composer John Williams art lesson too! Plus Artist Clubhouse members also enjoy all of these:
- Dinosaur art lesson – Jurassic Park
- Harry Potter Art Marathon
- Star Wars Art Marathon
- Jaws – Sharks video art lessons
- E.T. – any space-themed lessons
Suggested supplies: black construction paper. Black, blue, light blue, purple, white and red chalk pastels.
Star Wars Video – Five art tutorials – how to draw Darth Vader, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, a stormtrooper and the Death Star.
Even more: How to Draw Baby Yoda and The Mandalorian
Darth Vader Abstract Art Lesson
Suggested supplies: black construction paper. All the colors of chalk pastels.
Do you and your artists learn best with a video art tutorial? Join the You ARE an Artist Clubhouse for even more Video Art Lessons at ChalkPastel.com!
You might also like:
- Chalk Pastels at the Movies (bonus to You ARE an Artist Clubhouse membership)
- Christmas Chalk Pastel Joy
- Frozen Video Art Lesson
- Tea Time Art Lessons
- Easy Mommy and Me Art Time
FEATURING YOU! YOU ARE AN ARTIST!
- A note on chalk pastels: Pastels are an easy, forgiving medium. Fun for children and adults alike! Details on the pastels and paper we use, how and where to purchase, and links to all of Nana’s other pastel lessons are here: Our Favorite Chalk Pastels
- The practical aspects of a mess: Pastels are blessedly messy. We always have baby wipes close by to wipe hands. We wear something we don’t mind getting stained or don a smock.