Is watching The Grinch one of your favorite Christmas traditions? If you have been following art lessons with us, you will know that we love to share video lessons for favorite books and movies. In fact, one of the bonuses with You ARE an Artist Clubhouse membership is an index of lessons for movies with Chalk Pastels at the Movies. Another bonus is the Tea Time Art Lessons for favorite books like Green Ember, Winnie-the-Pooh and more! Enjoy a sample of Chalk Pastels at the Movies with Nana’s How to Draw The Grinch in Chalk Pastels Video Art Lesson! And please be sure to share this lesson with a friend.
How to Draw The Grinch in Chalk Pastels Video Art Lesson
Enjoy Nana’s How to Draw The Grinch in Chalk Pastels video art lesson!
Suggested supplies: yellow construction paper. Black, Grinch green (whatever you have on hand) and red chalk pastels.
Share Your Christmas Homeschool Art (FEATURING YOU! YOU ARE AN ARTIST!)
- A note on chalk pastels: Pastels are an easy, forgiving medium. Fun for children and adults alike! Details on the pastels and paper we use, how and where to purchase, and links to all of Nana’s other pastel lessons are here: Our Favorite Chalk Pastels
- The practical aspects of a mess: Pastels are blessedly messy. We always have baby wipes close by to wipe hands. We wear something we don’t mind getting stained or don a smock.
Do you and your artists learn best with a video art tutorial?
You might also like:
- The Ultimate List of Christmas Art Lessons for Your Homeschool
- Chalk Pastels at the Movies (bonus to You ARE an Artist Clubhouse membership)
- Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art – free set of video lessons
- Christmas Chalk Pastel Joy
- Frozen Video Art Lesson
- Tea Time Art Lessons
- Easy Mommy and Me Art Time
Growing a love of art at You ARE an ARTiST is a multi-generational passion! Tricia is Nana’s daughter and a mama of five children. Nana shared her first chalk pastel art lessons with her grandchildren around Tricia’s kitchen table. Homeschooling since 2000, Tricia has seen the fruits of home education with three homeschool grads so far! She shares the art and heart of homeschooling at Hodgepodge and is author of the book, Help! I’m Homeschooling! She and her husband, Steve, are also owners of The Curriculum Choice.