Your resident ornithologist will love Nana’s chalk pastel bird video art lessons! In fact, there are so many ways to combine a homeschool bird study with art. Maybe a seasonal study, the Great Backyard Bird Count, Apologia’s Flying Creatures, nature study and more. You can have an I Drew It Then I Knew It homeschool bird study.
I Drew It Then I Knew It homeschool bird study
Here is a fun fall blue jay to paint with Nana’s video art lesson.
Then join Nana for even MORE bird art lessons:
- You ARE an Artist Clubhouse – includes Bird Chalk Pastel Video Art Lessons and acrylic video art lessons
- Bird Chalk Pastel Video Art Lessons
- I Drew It Then I Knew It Lessons
Featuring You! You ARE an Artist!
- A note on chalk pastels: Pastels are an easy, forgiving medium. Fun for children and adults alike! Details on the pastels and paper we use, how and where to purchase are in Our Favorite Chalk Pastels.
- The practical aspects of a mess: Pastels are blessedly messy. We always have baby wipes close by to wipe hands. We wear something we don’t mind getting stained or don a smock.