Teacher Amy Waters (Ms. Amy) walks you and your artists through A Simple Start in Sewing Video Lessons.
Enjoy from the comfort of your home at your convenience and on your schedule.
Why would you want A Simple Start in Sewing Video Lessons? You might:
- have a love or curiosity for sewing
- want to save money
- reuse or recycle something
- desire to be a good steward of the resources God has provided
ALL you need to get started! No long, intimidating list. Just…
- Thread and needle
- Various materials – each video will list the very few supplies you will need for the project. Often you will use something you have on hand.
A Simple Start in Sewing for What Ages?
What is included in the course?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage new students
- Independent learning for older students
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing your creations and asking questions.
How to view A Simple Start in Sewing?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Ms. Amy leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Amy Waters
Enjoy the Introductory Lesson for A Simple Start in Sewing
Enjoy this sample sewing lesson from Ms. Amy!
A Simple Start in Sewing Video Lessons
- Intro – How to Make a Sewing Kit
- How to Repair and Hem
- How to Sew a Seam – Make a t-shirt bag
- How to Make Pot Holders – Weaving
- How to Sew on a Button
- How to Make a Pillow
- How to Make a Stuffed Animal
- Six Simple Embroidery Stitches