- Three crosses
- The stone rolled away
- Easter lily
- Palm branch
- Easter eggs
- The Lord’s Supper bread and cup
- Church stained glass window
- Crown of thorns
- Easter cross
How Can You Use These Easter Art for All Ages Tutorials?
- Celebrate Easter with art! Give art work as gifts or Easter cards!
- Get started in chalk pastel art with these tutorials to show you what a joy it is!
- Gather all your children. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Supplement your seasonal unit studies
- For sketching in nature journals
- Create a spark of interest in your students!
- Try a new medium – chalk pastels!
- Grow a love of art with tutorials that are successful in a short amount of time