- Three crosses
- The stone rolled away
- Easter lily
- Palm branch
- Easter eggs
- The Lord’s Supper bread and cup
- Church stained glass window
- Crown of thorns
- Easter cross
How Can You Use These Easter Art for All Ages Tutorials?
- Celebrate Easter with art! Give art work as gifts or Easter cards!
- Get started in chalk pastel art with these tutorials to show you what a joy it is!
- Gather all your children. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Supplement your seasonal unit studies
- For sketching in nature journals
- Create a spark of interest in your students!
- Try a new medium – chalk pastels!
- Grow a love of art with tutorials that are successful in a short amount of time
Do you and your artists learn best with video art lessons? You might like Nana’s Easter Video Art Lessons. Our Easter Chalk Pastels ebook art curriculum is included as a bonus!