All it takes is a starter set of chalk pastels, construction paper (or your nature journal!) and Nana’s video art lessons to capture the beauty of a garden! No expensive, intimidating list of art supplies. Garden Nature is a wonderful stand alone art curriculum or a perfect complement to your nature study learning. Not only will you grow to love the nature you see growing in your garden, you will learn to paint nature too because you ARE an artist! We show you how in our Garden Nature Video Art Lessons.
What is included in the Garden Nature Video Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work and asking questions.
How to view the Garden Nature online video art lessons?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Try a Free Garden Nature Video Art Lesson – How to Draw a Watermelon
What Supplies are Needed? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
- A starter set of chalk pastels
- Paper you have on hand (or your favorite nature journal)
- Our video art lessons
- Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
Garden Nature Video Art Lessons
- honey bees on sunflower
- ear of corn
How Can You Use These Garden Nature Video Art Lessons?
- Supplement your garden nature learning with art.
- Gather all your children. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Grow a love of art with art lessons that are successful in a short amount of time.
What Others Are Saying
“…my kiddos absolutely love these lessons. One bonus is that they almost get instantly rewarded because it’s not a lengthy thing to learn. And it’s easy enough and builds their confidence. Increased art in our home has greatly improved their handwriting and fine motor skills. I also wanted to thank you all for the time you pour into the programs. We are able to sit down as a family and learn together.” – Jennifer Bowman