Aimed at the older artist, our I Drew It Then I Knew It video art lessons complement learning. As teachers, we know that art helps with understanding and recall of facts. The artist student enjoys the Inventors STEAM Video Art Lessons, and, most importantly, the facts and history behind these inventors and their inventions. This art time then spurs them on to further learning on their own!
What is included in the Inventors STEAM Video Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work, asking questions of the teacher and interacting with fellow artists.
How to view the Inventors STEAM Video Art Lessons?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist!
Inventors STEAM Video Art Lessons for What Ages?
Though the Inventors STEAM Video Art Lessons are designed with upper elementary to high school students in mind, chalk pastels are truly art for all ages. No prior skill level necessary. Chalk pastels are a unique art medium. Younger artists find chalk familiar and fun. Budding artists that are upper elementary aged and older, find such freedom in independent time with chalk tutorials and creating what they please. Artists with much more practice still find chalk pastels challenging because of all the layering and ‘painting of light’ they can do. The possibilities are endless.
ALL you need to get started! No long, intimidating art list. Just…
- Chalk pastels — available online or from any art store for less than $10 for a starter set. See our favorite chalk pastels here.
- Paper — You will mostly use construction paper or copy/printer paper for this course.
- Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
Inventors STEAM History Video Art Lessons Includes:
- Fulton steam boat
- Henry Ford automobile
- Nikola Tesla electricity
- Wright brothers airplane