Invite a Master Artist to teach the joy of art to all grades and ages using this Spring Chalk Pastel Video Art course. Enjoy from the comfort of your home at your convenience and on your schedule. Encouragement for getting started with chalk pastels, a simple supply list and…
ALL you need to get started! No long, intimidating art list. Just…
- Chalk pastels — available online or from any art store for less than $10 for a starter set
- Paper — copy or computer paper you have on hand and a pack of construction paper will get you started
Chalk Pastels for What Ages?
Chalk pastels are truly art for all ages. No prior skill level necessary. Chalk pastels are a unique art medium. Younger artists find chalk familiar and fun. Budding artists that are upper elementary aged and older, find such freedom in independent time with chalk tutorials and creating what they please. Artists with much more practice still find chalk pastels challenging because of all the layering and ‘painting of light’ they can do. Adults enjoy chalk pastels too! The possibilities are endless.
What is included in the course?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work and asking questions.
Also included: A Seasonal Start in Spring Chalk Pastels ebook
How to view the course?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Try a Free Spring Art Lesson
Spring Art Tutorials
- Jonquil in a glass of water
- Spring tree
- Spring tree reflection
- Bird’s Nest
“What a difference art can make in a homeschool and this art teacher is right there when needed – no housecleaning required!” ~Amanda Bennett