What is included in the Summer Games Video Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work and asking questions.
How to view the Summer Games video art lessons?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Try one of the Summer Games Video Art Lessons
What Supplies are Needed? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
- A starter set of chalk pastels
- Paper you have on hand
- Our video art lessons
- Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
Summer Games Video Art Lessons
- Games coliseum
- laurel wreath
- The Games – basketball, volleyball, soccer, tennis, golf, hockey
- Opening ceremonies video art lesson
Also included – A Simple Start in Chalk Pastels: Summer Games ebook with step-by-step photos and written instructions.
How Can You Use These Summer Games Video Art Lessons?
- Supplement your Summer Games learning with art.
- New here? Get started in chalk pastel art. These lessons to show you what a joy it is!
- Gather all your children. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Grow a love of art with art lessons that are successful in a short amount of time.
“Their favorite part of our morning time is art lessons with chalk pastel art.” – Stephanie Roestel