If you have longed to include the joy of art in your days, we make it easy for you! All it takes is a starter set of chalk pastels, construction paper and Nana’s video art lessons! No expensive, intimidating list of art supplies. As a clubhouse member you will have access to what you need and you don’t even have to be the art teacher! Clubhouse members get a bank of art lessons for all ages, a wonderful community, Nana’s new weekly art lessons plus themed art events throughout the year!
You ARE an Artist Art Lessons for the Whole Family
You ARE an Artist Clubhouse Annual Membership
Immediate access to A Simple Start in Chalk Pastels year-long video art course with 45 lessons plus these video art courses:
- Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art Video Art Lessons
- Preschool Video Art Lessons
- Spring Video Art Lessons
- Backyard Nature Video Art Lessons
- Forest Nature Video Art Lessons
- Garden Nature Video Art Lessons
- Summer Art Camp Video Art Lessons
- American Landmarks Video Art Lessons
- Sharks Video Art lessons
- Art Techniques Video Art Lessons
- Fall Video Art Lessons
- Preschool Fall Video Art Lessons
- A Simple Start in Acrylics
- Pond Video Art Lessons
- The Gift of Art: Gifts to Make and Give
- Nutcracker Video Art Lessons
- coming December – Christmas Video Art Lessons
*That’s a $634 value!
A new video art course each month thereafter! You are continually building your bank of video art lessons for all ages. No more agonizing over which set of video art lessons to purchase.
A brand new art lesson each week! Nana’s Weekly Art Lesson – live or pre-recorded every week. Each month two art lessons will be for members only.
You ARE an Artist Clubhouse Annual Membership Bonuses
- Art Lesson Index – Looking for something special? Plan your art times using the Master Index of ALL art lessons. This index includes all lessons in our video art courses plus links to the free ones we have shared all over the web.
- Chalk Pastels at the Movies – all your favorite book and movie character art lessons at your finger tips.
- A beautiful You ARE an Artist planner for the whole year! A digital download with links to special, celebratory art lessons to enjoy each month.
- AND a coupon code for a video art course of your choice from our special membership library. You can use this at any time during your membership year!
*Clubhouse doors will open again in late November.
You ARE an Artist Clubhouse Events
Artist Clubhouse – Fall in Love with Art
Artist Clubhouse – Winter Creativity Central
Artist Clubhouse – Spring Splendor
You ARE an Artist Summer Camp
Summer Art Camp! June 2019 – Nana brings the art fun for a month long online camp around her set of video art lessons. Even more favorite books, movies and more. We’ll paint a campfire, a hammock and have more backyard art fun – with all the comforts of home and on your schedule. (You don’t even have to clean up for Nana!) Plenty of surprises along the way. Just add snacks from your mess hall and a recreation break. As always – it’s art for all ages.
Plus MORE monthly themed events and many more new video art courses for 2019!
What Happens in The You ARE an Artist Clubhouse?
Let’s take a look at what annual members enjoy!
Artist Clubhouse Community
- Support and Answers to Your Questions – Resources and weekly support from Nana in a private Facebook group only for You ARE an Artist clubhouse members.
- Monthly Clubhouse e-Magazine – This digital magazine will share the scoop on the art theme of the month. Includes encouragement from Nana plus links to free supplemental art lessons. You will also be the first to know the topics for monthly community art lessons.
- Weekly Clubhouse email – news, links to art lessons.
What is included in our Video Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
How to view the online video art lessons?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have access to the courses for the length of your membership.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
No expensive, intimidating list of art supplies. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
- A starter set of chalk pastels
- Paper you have on hand – construction paper or printer paper
- Our video art lessons
- Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
You ARE an Artist Membership Options
- Annual Clubhouse Membership $200 (like two months for free over the monthly option – that’s roughly $16 a month or $4 a week for the whole family!) – opens quarterly
- Monthly Clubhouse Subscription $20
Frequently Asked Questions
What Others Are Saying
“In someways it’s like watching Bob Ross, just for kids!” – Dawn Peluso
“This is the quietest my kids have been all day! They concentrated on their American history chalk pastel pieces. I love this program! It allows me to intentionally include art with our studies yet frees me up from being the teacher!” – Maureen Spell
“”Oh mama, I never thought I could love art more! But, now I do!” Smiley, my little Bob Ross-wanna be, after our first lesson with Chalk Pastels: Art at the Beach. All the boys (3,6,8,12,14) were able to do this homeschool art lesson together. This homeschool mama is thrilled! We all had such fun working on this project and can’t wait to do another tomorrow.” – Amy Milcic
“From age 30(+ a few) down to my newly 4yo, our entire household is enjoying chalk pastels. It’s the first time in my life I’ve ever considered that I might fit the “you ARE an artist” tagline! I’m so thankful for having found you for my kids and myself!”– Maria Toomey
- Access to art lessons for the entire family for one low price for the whole year
or for a low monthly price
- Mixing and matching art lessons to match your schedule and your studies
- Member discount in the You ARE an Artist store
- A special membership Facebook group
- Early access to new art lessons
- Member-exclusive bonuses
*This annual membership is designed for use by one family. For co-op and group pricing, please see our You ARE an Artist Co-Op Program.
Sign up to be the first to find out when the clubhouse doors open by signing up below! *Clubhouse doors will open again each quarter.
You ARE an Artist NOW
Ready to find out more of what we do? Want to join the community now?
Join the You ARE an Artist Community
Learn the simple steps to Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art with our free set of video art lessons
You ARE an Artist on: