With your artist clubhouse monthly subscription you will have access to what you need and you don’t even have to be the art teacher! Clubhouse subscribers get a bank of art lessons for all ages, a wonderful community, Nana’s new weekly art lessons plus themed art events throughout the year. It’s art lessons for the whole family!
You ARE an Artist Clubhouse Monthly Subscription
- Immediate access to A Simple Start in Chalk Pastels year-long video art course with 45 lessons plus the current video course of the month.
Also including: Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art Video Art Lessons and…
- Preschool Video Art Lessons
- Spring Video Art Lessons
- Backyard Nature Video Art Lessons
- Forest Nature Video Art Lessons
- Garden Nature Video Art Lessons
- Summer Art Camp Video Art Lessons
- American Landmarks Video Art Lessons
- Sharks Video Art lessons
- Art Techniques Video Art Lessons
- Fall Video Art Lessons
- A Simple Start in Acrylics
*That’s a $504 value!
- A new video art course each month thereafter! You are continually building your bank of video art lessons for all ages. No more agonizing over which set of video art lessons to purchase.
- A brand new art lesson each week! Nana’s Weekly Art Lesson – live or pre-recorded every week. Each month two art lessons will be for members only.
What Happens with a Artist Clubhouse Monthly Subscription?
Let’s take a look at what monthly subscribers will enjoy!
Artist Clubhouse Community
- Support and Answers to Your Questions – Resources and weekly support from Nana in the You ARE an Artist Facebook Group.
- Monthly Clubhouse e-Magazine – This digital magazine will share the scoop on the art them of the month. Includes an encouraging article from Nana plus links to free supplemental art lessons. You will also be the first to know the topics for monthly community art lessons.
- Weekly Clubhouse email – news, links to exclusive art lessons.
What is included in our Video Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
How to view the online video art lessons?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have access to the courses for the length of your membership.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist!
What Supplies are Needed? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
- A starter set of chalk pastels
- Paper you have on hand – construction paper or printer paper
- Our video art lessons
- Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
You ARE an Artist Membership Options
- Annual Clubhouse Membership $200 – starting June 2018 (that’s like two months free!)
- Monthly Clubhouse Subscription $20 – starting June 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the monthly subscription option include Summer Art Camp? Yes, it does!
- What about history art lessons? We created special history art lesson tracks just for you. Since you know your learning schedule best, this will be more self-directed than our annual membership. These are available in our shop now.
- What do I start with? When you purchase your Artist Clubhouse Monthly Subscription you can start with any of the lessons in A Simple Start in Chalk Pastels Video Art Course or the featured video art course. You also can choose from any of the Weekly Art Lessons Nana shares on the ChalkPastel.com Facebook page.
- Do my courses go away after the first month? No. Once you have access to a course, you have it for as long as you are a member. Over a year you will have 15 courses! That is anywhere from $200 to $400 in savings over a year if you were to purchase courses individually.