All it takes is a starter set of chalk pastels, construction paper (or your nature journal!) and Nana’s video art lessons to capture the beauty of nature in your very own backyard! No expensive, intimidating list of art supplies.
What is included in the Backyard Nature Video Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work and asking questions.
How to view the Backyard Nature online video art lessons?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Try a Free Backyard Nature Video Art Lesson – How to Draw Hummingbirds with Chalk Pastels
What Supplies are Needed? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
- A starter set of chalk pastels
- Paper you have on hand (or your favorite nature journal)
- Our video art lessons
- Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
Backyard Nature Video Art Lessons
- green anole
- hummingbirds at the feeder
- lightning bug (or firefly)
How Can You Use These Backyard Nature Video Art Lessons?
- Supplement your backyard nature learning with art.
- New here? Get started in chalk pastel art. These lessons show you what a joy it is!
- Gather all your children. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Grow a love of art with art lessons that are successful in a short amount of time.
“Their favorite part of our morning time is art lessons with chalk pastel art.” – Stephanie Roestel