History and art are a beautiful combination. Expand your studies with Nana’s Classical Collection History Art Lessons and make history come alive with chalk pastel art. Not only will you know history, you will learn to paint parts of history too because you ARE an artist!
What is included in Classical Collection History Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work, asking questions of the teacher and interacting with fellow artists.
How to view Classical Collection History Art Lessons?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Try a Free Columbus History Art Lesson
Enjoy our free Columbus video art tutorial from the course…
Supplies needed: Paper you have on hand, a starter set of chalk pastels.
Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
Classical Collection History Art Lessons
- Robin Hood
- Joan of Arc
- Medieval Garden
- Catherine the Great
- French Revolution