All it takes is a starter set of chalk pastels, construction paper (or your nature journal!) and Nana’s video art lessons to capture the beauty of nature on a forest walk! No expensive, intimidating list of art supplies. Forest Nature is a wonderful stand alone art curriculum or a perfect complement to your nature study learning.
What is included in the Forest Nature Video Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work and asking questions.
How to view the Forest Nature online video art lessons?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Try a Free Forest Nature Video Art Lesson – How to Draw a Snail with Chalk Pastels
What Supplies are Needed? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
- A starter set of chalk pastels
- Paper you have on hand (or your favorite nature journal)
- Our video art lessons
- Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
Forest Nature Video Art Lessons
- forest path
- red-eyed tree frog
- eagle’s nest with eagle family
- rat snake
- deer in the forest
How Can You Use These Forest Nature Video Art Lessons?
- Supplement your forest nature learning with art.
- Gather all your children. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Grow a love of art with art lessons that are successful in a short amount of time.
What Others Are Saying
“They had such fun making these Red-Eyed Tree Frogs with the Chalk Pastel Forest Nature Video Art Lessons! Then we read up on Amphibians in our Animalium book.” -Erin Vincent
“My hands-down favorite way to easily integrate art into our homeschool day is using chalkpastel.com tutorials. There are so many themes to choose from – space, sharks, birds, preschool and more! I really enjoy the video curriculum…” -Maureen Spell