Holidays and Celebrations Art Lessons are a wonderful stand alone art curriculum or a perfect complement to your learning.
What is included in the Holidays and Celebrations Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work and asking questions.
How to view the Holidays and Celebrations Art Lessons?
- The majority of lessons are video based and include an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- The bonus pdf includes clickable links to video art lessons and the written, step-by-step art lessons with photo tutorial steps that can be viewed on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Try a Free Holidays and Celebrations Video Art Lesson – Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat
What Supplies are Needed? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
- A starter set of chalk pastels
- Construction paper and printer paper you have on hand (or your favorite nature journal)
- Our video and step-by-step, written art lessons
- Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
10 Holidays and Celebrations Video Art Lessons from Nana
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
- St. Patrick’s Day Shamrocks
- Easter Crown of Thorns
- Washington Monument for any patriotic holiday
- Shark Fin for Shark Week
- Man on Moon
- Fall Trees for all things fall
- Columbus Day
- Christmas Ornaments
- Winter Fun
*please note that Martin Luther King, Jr. and Columbus Day are also included in Nana’s Tea Time Art Lessons.
Bonus! Plus 34 MORE Holidays and Celebrations Art Lessons curated in a downloadable, clickable pdf
Nana has shared so many favorites for holidays and celebrations. Now you can enjoy these all in one, convenient spot. This pdf bonus set of Holidays and Celebrations includes art lessons for holidays, celebrations and more.
- Nana’s Video Art Lessons for holidays throughout the year are collected in one spot for you! President’s Day, Valentine’s Day, Easter, Mother and Father’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year and many, many more.
- Nana’s Video Art Lessons and written, step-by-step art lessons for celebrations. Birthday, graduation, Great Backyard Bird Count, Cow Appreciation Day, Seuss’s birthday, May the 4th Be With You, Shark Week and many more fun art lessons for all ages.
How Can You Use These Holidays and Celebrations Art Lessons?
- Have parent and me times the easy way – just open and go!
- Supplement any of your learning with art.
- Enjoy a creative art break for you!
- Gather all your children. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Grow a love of art with art lessons that are successful in a short amount of time.