Invite a Master Artist to teach the joy of art to all grades and ages using this one video course. Enjoy from the comfort of your home at your convenience and on your schedule.
What is included in the Knights and Crusaders Video Art Course?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work, asking questions of the teacher and interacting with fellow artists.
How to view Knights and Crusaders Video Art Lessons?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Knights and Crusaders Video Art Lessons for What Ages?
Though this course is designed with upper elementary to high school students in mind, chalk pastels are truly art for all ages. No prior skill level necessary. Chalk pastels are a unique art medium. Younger artists find chalk familiar and fun. Budding artists that are upper elementary aged and older, find such freedom in independent time with chalk tutorials and creating what they please. Artists with much more practice still find chalk pastels challenging because of all the layering and ‘painting of light’ they can do. The possibilities are endless.
Try a Free Art Knights & Crusaders Video Art Lesson – Shield
Enjoy our free Shield video art tutorial from the course…
Supplies needed: Paper you have on hand, a starter set of chalk pastels.
Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
Knights & Crusaders Video Art Course Includes:
- Robin Hood
- Banquet table
- Excalibur in the stone
- Festival tent
- War of roses
- Joan of Arc