Celebrate the Christmas season and enjoy the famous ballet with these Nutcracker video art lessons. Invite a Master Artist to teach the joy of art to all grades and ages using this one video course. Enjoy from the comfort of your home at your convenience and on your schedule. Encouragement for getting started with chalk pastels, a simple supply list and…
Nutcracker Art Lessons for What Ages?
Chalk pastels are truly art for all ages. No prior skill level necessary. Chalk pastels are a unique art medium. Younger artists find chalk familiar and fun. Budding artists that are upper elementary aged and older, find such freedom in independent time with chalk tutorials and creating what they please. Artists with much more practice still find chalk pastels challenging because of all the layering and ‘painting of light’ they can do. Adults enjoy chalk pastels too! The possibilities are endless.
“We just LOVE your videos and books! We’ve never had much success with art or drawing in our house, but your videos have changed that for us!”
What is included in the Nutcracker Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work and asking questions.
How to view the Nutcracker online video art lessons?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Try a Free Nutcracker Video Art Lesson
Nutcracker Art Lessons
- Clara and the Christmas Tree
- Sugar Plum Fairy
- Chinese Tea Dance
- Mouse King
“Your chalk art tutorials have made a difference in my son who has severe dyslexia. He follows the step by step instructions and is so proud of his finished work. Especially because he struggles with reading, having videos really help him. It has also helped to build his confidence as he discovers his talent in art!”
~ Kelli Becton