As always – it’s art for all ages.
What is included in the Sharks Video Art Lessons?
- 10 Sharks Video Art Lessons
- 20 step-by-step written art tutorials – in two Shark ebook volumes
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work and asking questions.
How to view the Sharks Video Art Lessons?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist with this fun and successful medium!
Try a Free Sharks Video Art Lesson – How to Draw a Great White Shark with Chalk Pastels
What Supplies are Needed? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
- A starter set of chalk pastels
- Paper you have on hand (or your favorite nature journal)
- Our video art lessons
- Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
10 Sharks Video Art Lessons
- Great White Shark Smiling
- Zebra Shark
- Night Shark
- Black Tip Reef Shark
- Flying Sharks
- Shark Fin
- School of Sharks
- Nurse Shark
20 Shark Art Lessons in Two Shark Art Lesson ebooks
20 exciting, written, step-by-step shark art lessons with photo tutorials. All kinds of sharks!
- School of sharks
- Great white shark smiling
- Bull Shark
- Nurse Shark
- Striped catshark
- Angel shark
- Shark close up
- Basking shark
- Sharks at night
- Zebra shark
- White (or black) tip reef shark
- Night shark
- Flying sharks
- Shark fin
- Cookiecutter shark
- Goblin shark
- Whale shark
- Bonus – shark fin video tutorial
- Bonus – Great white video tutorial
How Can You Use These Sharks Video Art Lessons?
- Supplement your marine biology studies! Celebrate Shark Week.
- Gather all your children. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Grow a love of art with art lessons that are successful in a short amount of time.