Nana brings the art fun for an online art camp with Summer Camp Video Art Lessons! All it takes is a starter set of chalk pastels, construction paper and Nana’s video art lessons for a virtual summer art camp! No expensive, intimidating list of art supplies. Summer Camp Video Art Lessons is a wonderful stand alone art curriculum or a perfect complement to your summer fun.
Just add snacks from your mess hall and a recreation break. As always – it’s art for all ages.
What is included in the Summer Camp Video Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work and asking questions.
How to view the Summer Camp Video Art Lessons video art lessons?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Try a Free Summer Camp Video Art Lesson
What Supplies are Needed? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
- A starter set of chalk pastels
- Paper you have on hand (or your favorite nature journal)
- Our video art lessons
- Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
Summer Camp Video Art Lessons
- Summer camping
- Reading in the hammock
- Backyard wading pool
- Blowing bubbles
- I spy through the binoculars
How Can You Use These Summer Camp Video Art Lessons?
- Supplement your summer time learning. Use it for summer FUN!
- Gather all your children. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Grow a love of art with art lessons that are successful in a short amount of time.