Just add a starter set of chalk pastels, construction paper (or your nature journal). No expensive, intimidating list of art supplies. Tea Time Art Lessons are a wonderful stand alone art curriculum or a perfect complement to your learning.
What is included in the Tea Time Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work and asking questions.
How to view the Tea Time Art Lessons?
- The majority of lessons are video based and include an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- The written, step-by-step art lessons with photo tutorial steps can be viewed on any digital device.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Try a Free Tea Time Video Art Lesson – How to Draw Charlotte’s Web
What Supplies are Needed? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
- A starter set of chalk pastels
- Construction paper and printer paper you have on hand (or your favorite nature journal)
- Our video and step-by-step, written art lessons
- Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
27 Tea Time Video Art Lessons from Nana
- Bird Nest
- Chalk Pastel Nature Journaling
- Christmas Star
- Columbus Sailed the Ocean Blue
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Frosty Leaf
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Great White Shark
- Ice Cream Cone
- Northern Lights
- Palm Branch
- Spring Tree
- Summer Camping
Bonus! Plus 62 MORE Tea Time Art Lessons curated in a clickable ebook
Nana has shared so many favorites just for fun. Now you can enjoy these all in one, convenient spot. This Tea Time Art Lessons bonus includes art lessons for favorite books, tea time goodies, seasonal favorites, childhood picture books and more.
- Nana’s Video Art Lessons for your favorite read alouds are collected in one spot for you! Green Ember, Narnia, Stopping By the Woods on a Snowy Evening, Winnie-the-Pooh, Charlotte’s Web, Mary Poppins, Harry Potter, How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World and many more.
- Written, step-by-step art lessons for: many Five in a Row books like Harold and the Purple Crayon, Lentil, Madeline and more.
- Tea Time favorite goodies art lessons! Cookies, donut, ice cream sundae, hot chocolate, cake, cupcake and more.
- Includes fun seasonal and nature lessons too!
Hello all my artist friends from Nana at ChalkPastel! You know me, I love to let you all see who MY favorite character from a book is…can you guess?? Of course, it is Aslan, from The Narnia books! (And we have a lesson on how to paint him with our pastels!) Now, who is your favorite character? Let me know, I would LOVE to see your artwork! Because, you ARE an artist! ❤️Nana #YouAreAnArtist
How Can You Use These Tea Time Art Lessons?
- Have parent and me times the easy way – just open and go!
- Add even more fun to your tea time by highlighting a favorite read aloud.
- Supplement any of your learning with art.
- Enjoy a creative art break for you!
- Gather all your children. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Grow a love of art with art lessons that are successful in a short amount of time.