All it takes is a starter set of chalk pastels, construction paper and these video art lessons to enjoy learning about the Winter Games! No expensive, intimidating list of art supplies. Winter Games is a wonderful stand alone art curriculum or a perfect complement to your Winter Games learning. Not only will you grow to love the events, the venue and more, you will learn to paint them too because you ARE an artist! We show you how in our Winter Games Video Art Lessons.
What is included in the Winter Games Video Art Lessons?
- Step-by-step instructions
- Techniques encourage both new artists and challenge more advanced ones
- Independent learning for older students
- Glossary of art techniques
- Option to join You ARE an Artist Facebook group for sharing art work and asking questions.
How to view the Winter Games online video art lessons?
- Each lesson includes an overhead view of Nana leading you through, step-by-step.
- View each lesson on any digital device.
- Once purchased, you have lifetime access to the course.
The Teacher, Master Artist Lucia Hames
Also known as Nana, Lucia is continually learning and taking lessons herself. Her passion is to help you realize that you ARE an artist! More on the teacher in Get Started in Chalk Pastel Art.
Try a Free Winter Games Video Art Lesson
What Supplies are Needed? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3
- A starter set of chalk pastels
- Paper you have on hand
- Our video art lessons
- Optional: You may want to have a damp cloth or baby wipes for chalky fingers and easy clean up.
Winter Games Video Art Lessons
- downhill skier
- hockey stick and puck
- winter mountains
- Coliseum video art lesson from our Ancient History video art lessons
- Opening ceremonies video art lesson
Also included A Simple Start in Chalk Pastels: Winter Games ebook
How Can You Use These Winter Games Video Art Lessons?
- Supplement your Winter Games learning with art.
- New here? Get started in chalk pastel art. These lessons to show you what a joy it is!
- Gather all your children. No prior skill level necessary – yet tutorials are challenging enough for older students.
- Grow a love of art with art lessons that are successful in a short amount of time.
“Their favorite part of our morning time is art lessons with chalk pastel art.” – Stephanie Roestel